Subject: [sacm] Hackathon Planning Meeting 2017-06-30

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:26:22 +0000

All:

A few of us were able to meet today to discuss our hackathon, which is only
*two* weeks away. We've been able to make a little bit of progress. After
reviewing a couple of blocking issues, here's what we're doing:

   - Stephen will build a WAR file and ship it to Bill
   - Bill will begin creating a ROLIE client
   - Andreas will provide Bill with some creds to access the StrongTNC
   instance
   - Bill will being creating a StrongTNC client

At the next meeting, we should be prepared to take a much closer look at
the sequence diagram and to start identifying our specific data
requirements in each sequence. Specifically, we should have a really good
understanding of what specific data we expect from ROLIE, the specific data
we're going to get back from StrongTNC, and how we'll determine when
subsequent collection is needed.

The deployment diagram is updated here:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon

The project has been updated:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/projects/1

(*HINT:* If you're a participant, take a look at the "In Progress" column
of the project.)

Kind regards,

Adam