Subject: [sacm] Today's Hackathon Planning Session

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:53:05 +0000

Hi there. A few of us were able to meet today to continue SACM hackathon
discussions. I've updated the GitHub repository:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon
.

Stephen had asked for the original diagram. It turns out that it was in the
repository and I simply overlooked it:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/blob/master/ietf_99_hackathon/graphics/Hackathon%20Deployment.vsdx

Other actions have been captured in our project:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/projects/1. These include
making an implied goal explicit, and getting ROLIE implementation code made
available to folks. *If you're part of the hackathon team, please look at
these and take care of them if you're name's on them* :-)

We haven't moved forward the overall environment setup discussion, but I
think we're at a point where we can start calling out owners for the
implementation endpoints we need to bring. How is this for a start?

* Bill: Endpoint running CIS-CAT Pro
* Andreas: Endpoints running StrongSWAN and PT-TLS client
* Stephen: Endpoint running Vulnerability Detection Data (ROLIE) server

It might be easiest to simply run these as virtual machines or containers
on our local gear. Thoughts on that?

Kind regards,

Adam