Subject: [sacm] sacm-nea-swid-patnc (SWIMA) prototype implementation

From: Andreas Steffen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 12:17:15 +0200

Hi,

I have just finished a prototype implementation of the SWIMA draft
"draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swid-patnc". The following five PA-TNC attributes
are currently supported (without subscription yet):

 * SW Request
 * Software Identifier Inventory
 * Software Identifier Events
 * Software Inventory
 * Software Events

The C source code can be found in the swima branch of the strongSwan
project:

  https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/tree/swima/src/libimcv/ietf/swima

Various SWIMA object classes are located here

  https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/tree/swima/src/libimcv/swima

Unit tests for the PA-TNC message and attributes, achieving nearly
100 % code coverage are found here

https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/blob/swima/src/libimcv/suites/test_imcv_swima.c

The SWIMA attributes can be used with the SW Posture Collector/Validator
pair

https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/tree/swima/src/libimcv/plugins/imc_swima

https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan/tree/swima/src/libimcv/plugins/imv_swima

The SWIMA server log of a live posture session via a PT-TLS connection
is documented here

  https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Swima

Best regards

Andreas Steffen

======================================================================
Andreas Steffen                         [email-masked]
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
Institute for Networked Solutions
HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)
===========================================================[INS-HSR]==

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:23:37 +0000

Excellent! If folks are able to take a look at this implementation that
would be great.

Kind regards,

Adam
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 5:17 AM Andreas Steffen <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm
>