Subject: [sacm] Vulnerability Scenario Communications

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:11:49 +0000

Hackathon Contributros (and anyone else who might like to contribute):

In an effort to continue making progress toward a successful outcome, we
should start identifying the different communications that need to happen.
We have some components identified, and some notion of what communications
need to happen between these different components.

Putting aside the "which transport" discussion for the moment, can
hackathon contributors review the information available in the graphics at
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon/graphics
and
provide comments on this thread. I would like to finalize the
identification of communications by the time we meet on Friday.

Don't forget the project is here:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/projects/1. Right now,
there are three items in process. I don't think we can put much more in
progress just yet without identifying implementations and their owners. I'm
working on getting a list of these things together this week.

Also, if anyone has better ideas, speak up :-)

Kind regards,

Adam

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:31:08 +0000

I've updated the README.md file in our hackathon directory to include a
table of components/code/contributor, and to display our sequence diagram:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon

1. Please (in)validate my assumptions with regard to the table
2. Give the update to the verbiage a quick read and opine

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,

Adam

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:11 PM Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon/graphics and