Subject: [sacm] Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:44:57 -0700

Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

    *  Large datagrams: It is possible that the size of posture
       assessment information can vary from a single assessment that is
       small in size to a very large datagram or a very large set of
       assessments (up to multiple gigabytes in size).

I would consider saying "message" here, because I usually think of "datagram"
as ~= packet/IP datagram.

---

From: "Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 00:21:27 +0000

Thanks Eric, I’ve made that update in the rev -17

	-Nancy
On 6/20/17, 12:44 PM, "Eric Rescorla" <[email-masked]> wrote: