Subject: [sacm] Hackathon Software/Code

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:36:34 +0000

Hello All:

For those of us working on the SACM hackathon, I'm noticing that not
everyone is signed up. If you're participating (remotely or in person),
please be sure to sign up here:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf99/hackathonregistration.py

For those of you who have committed to providing at least one component,
we're definitely at the point where we need those components to be
available to others so we can start building the components we don't
already have in place. The one missing that immediately comes to mind is
the ROLIE implementation.

We need to be working on this between our weekly Friday meetings, in order
to maximize our success probability.

Kind regards,

Adam

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 13:37:12 +0000

As a reminder, our hackathon working information is here:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/tree/master/ietf_99_hackathon