Subject: [sacm] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:54:31 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I see little value in spending RFC editor resources on publishing this
document, but don't feel strongly enough about it to abstain. I would be happy
to see this document declared as having been useful for the working group's
internal purposes, and having already served the entirety of its purpose, not
progressed to an RFC.