Subject: [sacm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:43:41 +0200

Hello list,

this is a friendly FYI :)

Please let me start with: the content of this draft was a bit rushed. It 
is intended to give a little more insight into the SACM Hackathon 
activities with respect to YANG push / subscribed invents and the 
experimental SACM data model used to broker corresponding NETCONF XML 
results inside a SACM Domain.

Viele Grüße,

Henk

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Nancy Cam-Winget <[email-masked]>, Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:37:00 -0700

A new version of I-D, draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Henk Birkholz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content
Revision:	00
Title:		YANG subscribed notifications via SACM Statements
Document date:	2017-07-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		28
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the data model designed at the IETF 99
   Hackathon and is intended to grow in to a definition of general XML
   SACM statements (and later JSON and CBOR, respectively) for virtually
   every kind of Content Element (e.g. software identifiers, assessment
   guidance/results, ECA Policy rules, VDD, etc.).  The SACM Statement
   data structure is based on the Information Element (IE) definitions
   provided by the SACM Information Model.  The initial Content Element
   type transferred are YANG Subscribed Notification acquired via YANG
   push.  In combination with the Origin Metadata Annotation defined in
   draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores the data model defined in this
   document will ultimately be able to express collected endpoint
   characteristics, imperative guidance that define and orchestrate
   assessment instructions, and also the declarative guidance for
   endpoint attributes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat