Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:40:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Terminology
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jarrett Lu
                          John Strassner
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-13.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This memo documents terminology used in the documents produced by
   SACM (Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/