Subject: [sacm] SACM Architecture REDUX

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:37:46 +0000

Dear SACM,

Bill and I have just submitted a brand new architecture draft intended to
spur conversation about our overall direction [1]. The work on this draft
is presently being done in a GitHub repository [2], but comments on this
draft should be relegated to the mailing list for the time being, as that
repository is not connected to the list.

The idea behind this architecture is to bring together the various points
of view and attempt to accommodate a wide variety of solutions by setting
up to focus on capabilities and interfaces, while allowing flexibility in
component composition and transfer mechanism.

Finally, we readily acknowledge that this draft is incomplete. Again, this
is intended to be a starting point for revitalizing our solution
discussions.

Kind regards,

Adam

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/
[2] https://github.com/adammontville/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture-redux