Subject: [sacm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01.txt> (Software Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 15:40:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Security Automation and Continuous
Monitoring WG (sacm) to consider the following document: - 'Software
Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC'
  <draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-02-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document extends the PA-TNC specification [RFC5792] by providing
   specific attributes and message exchanges to allow endpoints to
   report their installed software inventory information to a NEA server
   (as described in [RFC5209]).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    rfc5209: Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA): Overview and Requirements (Informational - IETF stream)