Subject: [sacm] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:18:41 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gen-ART review raises some questions to which I'd like to see responses.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02-genart-telechat-romascanu-2018-02-18/

---

From: "Schmidt, Charles M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:03:52 +0000

Hello,

Thank you for the review. I believe I have addressed all of Dan's comments to his satisfaction (per our exchanges on the mailing list). Please let me know if you have any remaining concerns.

Thanks,
Charles

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alissa Cooper [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:19 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Karen
> O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-
> 02: (with COMMENT)
>