Subject: [sacm] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 06:31:48 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd write-up says: "This document is being requested for publication
as an Internet Standard RFC." I issued my ballot position under the assumption
that document is published as Proposed Standard as indicated in the datatracker.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:53:51 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

Thank you for catching that, you are correct.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen