Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 10:07:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Software Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC
        Authors         : Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Chris Coffin
                          David Waltermire
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2018-02-08

Abstract:
   This document extends "PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute (PA) Protocol
   Compatible with Truste Network Connect (TNC) (RFC 5792) by providing
   specific attributes and message exchanges to allow endpoints to
   report their installed software inventory information to a NEA
   server, as defined in "Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA): Overview
   and Requirements" (RFC 5209).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/