Subject: [sacm] Updated draft

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:21:38 -0500

Hello,

I see there are a few more comments/discusses on the draft.  Please
try to respond to these remaining ones as quickly as possible while it
is fresh in the minds of the AD as it makes it a lot easier to
progress a document that way.  When too much time passes, the AD
forgets what they were thinking and the time to respond takes longer
as they need to refresh.

Also, I'd like to approve this and get it moving before stepping down.

Thank you!  You've been very responsive and helpful so far and it's
much appreciated!  I thought it might be helpful to point out this
process related stuff.

Copying Ben so he doesn't need to learn the timelines the hard way :-)

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: "Schmidt, Charles M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:25:18 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

I expect I'll be able to have all comments addressed before the end of Friday, if not sooner. Definitely agree that we don't want to lose momentum on this.

Charles

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:22 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Updated draft
> 
> Hello,
>

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 10:26:41 -0500

Excellent, thank you very much Charles!

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Schmidt, Charles M.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen