Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:52:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Software Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC
        Authors         : Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Chris Coffin
                          David Waltermire
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2018-02-27

Abstract:
   This document extends "PA-TNC: A Posture Attribute (PA) Protocol
   Compatible with Trusted Network Connect (TNC)" (RFC 5792) by
   providing specific attributes and message exchanges to allow
   endpoints to report their installed software inventory information to
   a NEA server, as defined in "Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA):
   Overview and Requirements" (RFC 5209).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/