Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Software Identifiers
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Charles Schmidt
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-06.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2018-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a concise representation of ISO/IEC
   19770-2:2015 Software Identification (SWID) tags that are
   interoperable with the XML schema definition of ISO/IEC 19770-2:2015
   and augmented for application in Constrained-Node Networks.  Next to
   the inherent capability of SWID tags to express arbitrary context
   information, Concise SWID (CoSWID) tags support the definition of
   additional semantics via well-defined data definitions incorporated
   by extension points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/