Subject: [sacm] Updated SACM agenda for Friday

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:16:25 +0000

Folks,

I updated the agenda for Friday (and copied it below for your convenience… 
Please send short presentations as soon as possible (or drop me an email that you don’t plan to use any slides). 

Comments (mostly) welcome!
Karen

SACM @ IETF 102 (Montreal)
Friday Thursday 22 March 2018, 11:50 - 13:20 EDT (15:50 - 17:20 UTC) 
Location: Van Horne
===================================

(remote participation via meetecho)

1. Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min) 
Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2. WG Status (Chairs) 

3. Hackathon Update (Munyan/Montville)

4. Terminology (Montville/Birkholz)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

5. Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/

5. Endpoint Compliance Profile (Schmidt) (remote)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

6. Concise Software Identifiers (Birkholz)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

7. ROLIE Software Descriptor Extension (Banghart)
draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor-02 

8. ROLIE configuration Checklist Extension (Montville/Banghart)
draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist 

9. Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device (Xia/Lin/Dong/Zheng)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline/

10. Next Steps - (Chairs/WG)