Subject: [sacm] Draft agenda for SACM meeting

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:49:56 +0000

Folks,

Below is the draft agenda I uploaded to Materials (and didn’t email you about… ) Comments welcome. Note, I just went through data tracker and put on drafts that were updated and topics I wanted to check up on. As you will no doubt have noticed, activity has been pretty light since the last meeting. Feedback welcome. 

Karen

SACM @ IETF 102 (Montreal)
Friday Thursday 22 March 2018, 11:50 - 13:20 EDT (15:50 - 17:20 UTC) 
Location: Van Horne
===================================

(remote participation via meetecho)

1. Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min) 
Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2. WG Status (Chairs) 

3. Terminology (Montville/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

4. Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/

4. Endpoint Compliance Profile (Fitzgerald-McKay)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

5. Concise Software Identifiers (Waltermire)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

6. Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device (Xia/Lin/Dong/Zheng)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline/

7. Next Steps - (Chairs/WG)

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:15:15 -0500

I'll work with Henk on anything related to terminology, and with Bill on anything related to architecture. It might be beneficial to have ECP go ahead of architecture. Also, I don't expect that either terminology or architecture would require more than 10 minutes each at this point (as you point out, there has been low traffic).

Bill will confirm (or not) but we might have 5-10 minutes to quickly brief the WG on the hackathon efforts. Search for "SACM" on this page: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/102hackathon <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/102hackathon>

Kind regards,

Adam

> On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Folks,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm