Subject: [sacm] Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) WG Virtual Meeting: 2019-02-15

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 06:18:33 -0800

The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (sacm) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2019-02-15 from 15:00 to 16:30 UTC.

Agenda:
The draft agenda is below. The focus of this meeting will be moving working group documents forward.
Additional agenda requests can be sent to the working group chairs for inclusion.

Draft Agenda:

1.  Administrative and Agenda Bashing

2.  ROLLIE Software Descriptor Extension
  https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/

3.  SACM Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
  https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

4.  Terminology (Birkholz/Montville)
  https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

5.  Concise Software Identifiers (COSWID) (Birkholz/Waltermire)
   https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

6.  Endpoint Posture Collection (ECP) (Haynes/Fitzgerald-McKay)
  https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

7. Hackathon plans

8. Way forward with security baseline documents

9.  AOB (Any Other Business)

The zoom details are as follows:

Topic: SACM Virtual Interim - Feb 2019
Time: Feb 15, 2019 3:00 PM GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://isoc.zoom.us/j/516636543

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,516636543# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,516636543# US (New York)

Dial by your location
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 516 636 543
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abe377pQ3K

Information about remote participation:
Via Zoom