Subject: [sacm] Architecture Draft Updated!

From: Bill Munyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:53:50 -0500

Hello all,
I wanted to provide some of the updates we've made in the new version of
the SACM Architecture draft.

   - Improved the architecture diagrams:
      - We made some abstractions in figure 1 to replace the "transfer
      system connector" and "collection system" with simply
"collection subsystem"
      - For the XMPP-based architecture diagram, we removed all the
      different collector pieces, and abstracted it to a XMPP-Grid
Connector and
      Collector.
      - Finally we added a new diagram representing the architecture using
      EPCP as the collection mechanism.
   - We added some descriptive information about the many XMPP Extension
   Protocols (XEPs) that have the potential to fit into the architecure, when
   implemented using XMPP.
   - Some spelling mistakes here and there.

The new draft is here --
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

Feedback is welcome!

Cheers,
-Bill M.