Subject: [sacm] Fwd: [Rats] Special Issue on Automated Management of Security in Software Networks

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:36:11 -0500

Hi,

Obviously very relevant to folks interested in SACM.

Cheers,
- Ira

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Diego R. Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 1:37 AM
Subject: [Rats] Special Issue on Automated Management of Security in
Software Networks
To: Diego en su iPad <[email-masked]>

Hi,

With all due apologies for possible duplicates, here you go a call for
papers that I think can be of your interest.

--

"Esta vez no fallaremos, Doctor Infierno"

Dr Diego R. Lopez

Telefonica I+D

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr2lopez/

e-mail: [email-masked]

Tel:         +34 913 129 041

Mobile:  +34 682 051 091

----------------------------------

------------------------------

Este mensaje y sus adjuntos se dirigen exclusivamente a su destinatario,
puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial y es para uso
exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Si no es usted. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la lectura, utilización,
divulgación y/o copia sin autorización puede estar prohibida en virtud de
la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos
que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su
destrucción.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the
sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete
it.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu destinatário,
pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial e é para uso exclusivo
da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa senhoria o destinatário
indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura, utilização, divulgação e/ou
cópia sem autorização pode estar proibida em virtude da legislação vigente.
Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro, rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique
imediatamente por esta mesma via e proceda a sua destruição
_______________________________________________
RATS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rats