Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Added an IANA registry for CoSWID items supporting future extension. (#8)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:01:53 -0700

Cleaned up IANA registrations, fixing some inconsistencies in the table labels.
dded additional CDDL sockets for resource collection entries providing for additional extension points to address future SWID/CoSWID extensions.
Updated section on extension points to address new CDDL sockets and to reference the new IANA registry for items.
Removed unused references and added new references to address placeholder comments.
Also:
- Added changelog entries.
- Updated inline CDDL.
- Normalized use of links in the markdown.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/8

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added an IANA registry for CoSWID items supporting future extension.

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (28)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (582)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/8.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/8.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/8

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:02:45 -0700

Merged #8 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/8#event-2257201508