Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Fixed an inconsistency between the index values of valid value lists … (#10)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 05:52:18 -0700

…and the IANA registry.

Also fixed a wierd character encoding issue.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/10

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixed an inconsistency between the index values of valid value lists and the IANA registry.

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (151)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (66)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/10.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/10.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/10

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 05:52:43 -0700

Merged #10 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/10#event-2262727203