Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Completed outstanding changes for -10 (#11)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:39:08 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/11

-- Commit Summary --

  * Updating element descriptions
  * Added new enumerated values to sections 4 and 5.
  * Completed rewrite of item descriptions.
  * Fixed spelling issues.

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (8)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (411)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/11.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/11.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/11

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:39:48 -0700

Merged #11 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/11#event-2435358981