Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Addressed a bunch of editorial comments. (#12)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:05:28 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/12

-- Commit Summary --

  * Addressed a bunch of editorial comments.

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (3)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (362)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/12.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/12.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/12

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:05:38 -0700

Merged #12 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/12#event-2442698047