Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 11:01:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Endpoint Posture Collection Profile
        Authors         : Danny Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2019-06-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Endpoint Posture Collection Profile,
   which describes the best practices for the application of IETF, TNC,
   and ISO/IEC data models, protocols, and interfaces to support the on-
   going collection and communication of endpoint posture to a
   centralized server where it can be stored and made available to other
   tools.  This document is an extension of the Trusted Computing
   Group's Endpoint Compliance Profile Version 1.0 specification [ECP].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-ecp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/