Subject: [sacm] Draft agenda for SACM @ IETF 105

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 05:28:33 +0000

Folks,

I’ve uploaded a draft agenda. It doesn’t contain any surprises… 
Feel free to provide any comments or additions. 

Karen

SACM WG @ IETF 105
17:40 - 19:10, Thursday July 25th, Van Horn
==================

Intro / Agenda Bash - Chairs

WGLC wrap-up on ROLIE Software Descriptor Extension (Banghardt)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/
    
WGLC wrap-up on Concise Software Identifiers (COSWID) (Waltermire)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

WGLC wrap-up on Endpoint Posture Collection (ECP) (Haynes/Fitzgerald-McKay)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

SACM Hackathon Progress Report (Munyan)

SACM Architecture (Montville)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/
(No updated draft - discuss next steps)

? - Information Model (Inacio)
(No draft - discuss next steps)

? - Terminology (Birkholz/Montville)
https://tools.ietf.org/wg/sacm/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/
(No updated draft - discuss next steps)

WG Status / Way Ahead - Chairs

AOB