Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Added changelog notes (#14)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 07:39:19 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/14

-- Commit Summary --

  * added changelog notes

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/14.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/14.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/14

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 07:39:34 -0700

Merged #14 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/14#event-2509749537