Subject: [sacm] SACM Architecture, -04

From: Bill Munyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:10:16 -0400

SACM team,

You may have received a notification that the architecture draft update
(-04) has been published.  You can find that update here -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

This draft makes a number of changes to the ordering of sections, a number
of diagram updates, roles, interactions, etc.  We appreciate any feedback,
comments, issues, etc.

A number of the issues in GitHub have been marked completed via this update:

   1. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/9
   2. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/10
   3. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/11
   4. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/12
   5. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/13
   6. https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/issues/18

Thanks again, happy reading!

Cheers,
-Bill M.