Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-arch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          Bill Munyan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-arch-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-05-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture enabling a cooperative Security
   Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) ecosystem.  This work is
   predicated upon information gleaned from SACM Use Cases and
   Requirements ([RFC7632] and [RFC8248] respectively), and terminology
   as found in [I-D.ietf-sacm-terminology].

   WORKING GROUP: The source for this draft is maintained in GitHub.
   Suggested changes should be submitted as pull requests at
   https://github.com/sacmwg/ietf-mandm-sacm-arch/.  Instructions are on
   that page as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-arch-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-arch-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-arch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/