Subject: [sacm] New Architecture Draft version -07

From: Bill Munyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 13:26:24 -0400

Hello SACM!

I wanted to post a note that a new version of the SACM architecture draft
has been published.  I'm still working on getting some formatting issues
(like embedding HTML in there -- you may see some '<ul>'s and such still in
the document), but the update includes:

   - Addressing a large number of Ira's review comments (Thanks Ira!)
   - For the Orchestrator component(s) information, I added text about
   "Topic authorization policies"
   - Updated some headings for clarity
   - Much more information in the "Taxonomy" section describing the various
   interfaces between components including some (raw) information that would
   be included in interaction payloads
      - Added new taxonomy for Schedule Periodic Collection
      - Added new taxonomy for Cancel Periodic Collection

Happy reading!  More comments/reviews are welcome.  If anyone cares to
opine on information needed in the various payloads (and how to include
them in the draft), I am happy to hear them either on the list or via calls
or whatever.

Cheers,
-Bill M.