Subject: [sacm] Review of SACM Architecture Draft

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 19:26:19 -0500

Dear Adam, Bill, and working group participants,

I reviewed the SACM Architecture document and think it's very well defined
and well written.  This architecture is in use to aggregate information
types, so it's relevant.

There are a few sections towards the end missing, but perhaps figuring out
if this should move forward would be more productive.  I think the document
is near complete and ready to progress.  However, the work of the group has
been on SWIMA, CoSWID, and other specifications.  Would this architecture
apply to the work of the group?  The Integration Service aligns nicely with
the concept of SCAPv2.0's repository model.  If the SCAPv2.0 work would
benefit from this document, then I think it makes sense to progress.  If
not, perhaps it's okay to let this go to archive and as SCAPv2.0
progresses, perhaps pick it back up out of archive at a later date?

Does this make sense for SCAPv2.0 as it describes the repository model that
is desired?

Thank you for your work on this!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen