Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Issue 29 (#39)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:37:44 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/39

-- Commit Summary --

  * late fix for any-attribute and some signing
  * Merge branch &#39;issue-29&#39; of github.com:sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid into issue-29

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (3)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/39.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/39.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/39

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:39:41 -0800

Merged #39 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/39#event-4356703222