Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Use one-or-more<T> instead of T / [ 2* T ] (#41)

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:57:01 -0800

... because T is usually verbose...
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/41

-- Commit Summary --

  * Use one-or-more&lt;T&gt; instead of T / [ 2* T ]

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (20)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (41)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/41.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/41.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/41

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:23:57 -0800

Merged #41 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/41#event-4360958148