Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] changes date type, evidence & payload quantity, and any-uri-type (#36)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:24:47 -0800

fixes #18
fixes #26
fixes #27
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/36

-- Commit Summary --

  * change date from time to #6.1(int)

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/36.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/36.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/36

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:20:36 -0800

Merged #36 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/36#event-4356685270