Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Addressing AD review feedback (#35)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 06:18:55 -0800

This PR addresses a portion of the feedback provided by Roman.

This is currently a work in progress and should not be merged while the PR is marked as draft.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35

-- Commit Summary --

  * moved text definining URI schemes to new sections
  * partially addressed feedback from the AD review by Roman

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (125)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 06:29:58 -0800

@david-waltermire-nist pushed 1 commit.

d622ffb3c0fdfc85b83fbdefd37435f77b5f77a7  Changed uint to int for registered values. Fixes #31

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/5f8ffa6111b42d5950848338a142259d7662549a..d622ffb3c0fdfc85b83fbdefd37435f77b5f77a7

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:11:06 -0800

db676a362115dbc9af10d6754ceeda395b494ea6  Added hash entry. Resolves #28.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/d622ffb3c0fdfc85b83fbdefd37435f77b5f77a7..db676a362115dbc9af10d6754ceeda395b494ea6

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:16:09 -0800

bbe1a312cf142642515c9cf2ddf45ad47c365842  Updated inline CDDL to use int instead of uint for controlled values in IANA registeries. Resolves #31.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/db676a362115dbc9af10d6754ceeda395b494ea6..bbe1a312cf142642515c9cf2ddf45ad47c365842

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:52:37 -0800

8df2fbb8f6a601cdfcce41e74a6acc95161ff721  fixed bad link errors in markdown conversion

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/49cdbdb97ad220cacb14dd3a686fa0e18b5ea07b..8df2fbb8f6a601cdfcce41e74a6acc95161ff721

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:57:30 -0800

601afe4d6234bef4df54c27e3b2710d239eb62f1  escaped verical bars

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/8df2fbb8f6a601cdfcce41e74a6acc95161ff721..601afe4d6234bef4df54c27e3b2710d239eb62f1

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:16:29 -0800

@david-waltermire-nist pushed 7 commits.

4d123d949b9792d1d952ee3587f6c2cf5ddd3328  moved text definining URI schemes to new sections
38341864ca4ce3a4304b17e68c73384f6015d0c8  partially addressed feedback from the AD review by Roman
4b7cd8effa5ed148ebb7cad5eadd428708b6903a  Changed uint to int for registered values. Fixes #31
b4ae80b02ef4134dd2982e706d68453d6ebe7933  Added hash entry. Resolves #28.
c1ca325eb2009092beb09e3acff1d1de96e81e21  Updated inline CDDL to use int instead of uint for controlled values in IANA registeries. Resolves #31.
85629bb73888771334868c321191d326a1a0a601  fixed bad link errors in markdown conversion
b34103d4d367dd4900ee601d24307e20cef12bb8  escaped verical bars

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35/files/601afe4d6234bef4df54c27e3b2710d239eb62f1..b34103d4d367dd4900ee601d24307e20cef12bb8

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:19:22 -0800

Merged #35 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/35#event-4360936009