Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] reodering of global-attribute in text and full cddl (#37)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:55:28 -0800

fixes #29
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37

-- Commit Summary --

  * change date from time to #6.1(int)
  * moved global-attributes to the end of maps so that the any-attribute is defined last

-- File Changes --

    M concise-swid-tag.cddl (22)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (16)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:06:59 -0800

@cabo commented on this pull request.

>  }
 
 payload-or-evidence //= ( payload => payload-entry )
-payload-or-evidence //= ( payload => [ 2* payload-entry ] )

Is this an unrelated change?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#pullrequestreview-593382626

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:08:33 -0800

evidence-entry = {
   resource-collection,
-  ? date => time,
+  ? date => #6.1(int),

I think it would be better style to add a

```
integer-time = #6.1(int)
```

and reference that here.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#pullrequestreview-593384296

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 08:08:56 -0800

-any-uri = text
+any-uri = uri

Unrelated change?

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#pullrequestreview-593384760

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:14:57 -0800

@henkbirkholz commented on this pull request.

yes, that is a change that leaked over from the "isomorphic issue"

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#discussion_r579851609

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:15:32 -0800

-any-uri = text
+any-uri = uri

ack

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#discussion_r579851663

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:17:36 -0800

evidence-entry = {
   resource-collection,
-  ? date => time,
+  ? date => #6.1(int),

```suggestion
  ? date => integer-time,
```

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#pullrequestreview-594871385

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:18:09 -0800

@henkbirkholz pushed 1 commit.

4323e4ff1824fc46d09e728c24b539e22f6b3666  Update concise-swid-tag.cddl

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37/files/62a8cf1107eff56df53fd84f336655f556e479db..4323e4ff1824fc46d09e728c24b539e22f6b3666

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:20:35 -0800

Merged #37 into master.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/37#event-4356685249