Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:58:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          Bill Munyan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture enabling a cooperative Security
   Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) ecosystem.  This work is
   predicated upon information gleaned from SACM Use Cases and
   Requirements ([RFC7632] and [RFC8248] respectively), and terminology
   as found in [I-D.ietf-sacm-terminology].

   WORKING GROUP: The source for this draft is maintained in GitHub.
   Suggested changes should be submitted as pull requests at
   https://github.com/sacmwg/ietf-mandm-sacm-arch/.  Instructions are on
   that page as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bill Munyan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 15:02:40 -0500

Hello SACM,

Just to inform that this notification of update is just to change the
version number and dates to keep the draft alive.  More work on this to
follow, but if anyone wants to re-review (or review for the first time)
please take a look and provide feedback.

Cheers,
-Bill M.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 2:58 PM
Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous
Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring
(SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          Bill Munyan
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-arch-08.txt
        Pages           : 41
        Date            : 2021-03-12

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
sacm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm