Subject: [sacm] [SACM] SACM slot ?!, update on ANIMA, call for proposals

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 00:19:51 +0200

Dear SACM WG, SACM chairs.

When we designed the ANIMA WG solution, we did go to SACM several times
to report and seek input from SACM WG members on the solution.

In May 2021 ANIMA WG finished its charter round 1 (ANI)
consisting of RFC8366,RFC8368,RFC8990,RFC8991,RFC8992,RFC8993,RFC8994,RFC8995.

herefore, IETF111 might be a good time to report on ANIMA to SACM, especially
because we think this ANI (Autonomic Networkin Infrastructure) provides
a really good solution for core aspects of security automation SACM is
interested in, and because ANIMA is very interested in followup work,
that can leverage this ANI platform, and i can certainly think of a couple
of interesting next-step security automation issues to tackle. Or hopefully
SACM members would have even better ideas.

So, if there is interest in the SACM@IETF111 slot for ANIMA&SACM, 
i would be happy to get a slot at that SACM WG meeting for which i could
prepare some hopefully useful SACM oriente slides about ANIMA, but of course 
discussion would be an even more interesting aspect of such a slot!

Cheers
    Toerless

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 03:36:01 +0000

Thanks. That is doable. 

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 13, 2021, at 6:20 PM, Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]> wrote:
>