Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Addressing IESG evaluation feedback (PR #48)

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 02:45:26 -0800

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48

-- Commit Summary --

  * Nits from Éric during IESG evaluation
  * fixed redundant BCP 26 / RFC 8126 ref
  * fixing the correct ref entry helps...

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (35)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48.diff

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: &lt;sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/[email-masked]&gt;

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:11:24 -0800

@henkbirkholz pushed 1 commit.

d59efeb5ad0e55dc686673eedcaef8bb1db6d6ab  Adressing Ben's comment (1)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/29057dde820c26c1710918dab8d384a581c6999e..d59efeb5ad0e55dc686673eedcaef8bb1db6d6ab
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:15:26 -0800

9a8c6fafc1595a9a514b8207c2d669f150d0ce96  Addrssing Ben's commnet (8). What a curious oversight.

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/d59efeb5ad0e55dc686673eedcaef8bb1db6d6ab..9a8c6fafc1595a9a514b8207c2d669f150d0ce96
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 05:56:10 -0800

e4aef22618492386df3547997ec9a9e440e1665f  partially addressed Ben's comment #2

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/9a8c6fafc1595a9a514b8207c2d669f150d0ce96..e4aef22618492386df3547997ec9a9e440e1665f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 05:57:21 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

5744d3bbe4377ea89e7c654c3370058f1d226669  markdown...

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/e4aef22618492386df3547997ec9a9e440e1665f..5744d3bbe4377ea89e7c654c3370058f1d226669
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:05:44 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

24e72c9481d69938c88d77eec420bef0401493de  More updates for Ben#2

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/5744d3bbe4377ea89e7c654c3370058f1d226669..24e72c9481d69938c88d77eec420bef0401493de
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:12:45 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

70f3434604c52e4b7187b59dad9cbf95d23aaa29  Ben#3

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/24e72c9481d69938c88d77eec420bef0401493de..70f3434604c52e4b7187b59dad9cbf95d23aaa29
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:19:23 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

be1172c572de3d6b6f0ff9a6599f93fd96899237  Ben #5, IANA

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/70f3434604c52e4b7187b59dad9cbf95d23aaa29..be1172c572de3d6b6f0ff9a6599f93fd96899237
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 06:38:35 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

719ebf5437d7b34461bf3113bd8babad89816953  Ben #7

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/be1172c572de3d6b6f0ff9a6599f93fd96899237..719ebf5437d7b34461bf3113bd8babad89816953
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:22:38 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

767f23583de3b88b723cf795d69db1937f32712d  Ben #4

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/719ebf5437d7b34461bf3113bd8babad89816953..767f23583de3b88b723cf795d69db1937f32712d
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:30:13 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

7842f128fa8561302df9e90a0bb8ef5d90fbada1  Ben #4

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/767f23583de3b88b723cf795d69db1937f32712d..7842f128fa8561302df9e90a0bb8ef5d90fbada1
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:48:18 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

268bdc25c242ecdbb1b13f6b6871ee6207eb6d2f  Fix trailing whitespace

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/7842f128fa8561302df9e90a0bb8ef5d90fbada1..268bdc25c242ecdbb1b13f6b6871ee6207eb6d2f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 05:27:03 -0800

29ffe1301cec4aeb6800c7be958046816401bd0f  size and stack update

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/99df02b9fafc5dacb0fd458ec8b3d020c0e11509..29ffe1301cec4aeb6800c7be958046816401bd0f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 05:34:11 -0800

ba33b21cb8ecdac09c99055334abf023cc2aa6b2  payload and evidence (commment on section 2.3)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/29ffe1301cec4aeb6800c7be958046816401bd0f..ba33b21cb8ecdac09c99055334abf023cc2aa6b2
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 05:40:41 -0800

c5fd9c69188df25b53e1fe246bd348efb3762747  removed the weird monotonic

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/ba33b21cb8ecdac09c99055334abf023cc2aa6b2..c5fd9c69188df25b53e1fe246bd348efb3762747
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 05:49:26 -0800

54d2e0c6d6c1b60cbc3fa7671bb78e77fed7674d  SHOULD contraints consequences (comment on section 2.4)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/c5fd9c69188df25b53e1fe246bd348efb3762747..54d2e0c6d6c1b60cbc3fa7671bb78e77fed7674d
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 06:00:27 -0800

63ef9aa2f47f96a67768171c09fb35080dce33d3  more consequences on violating constraints

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/54d2e0c6d6c1b60cbc3fa7671bb78e77fed7674d..63ef9aa2f47f96a67768171c09fb35080dce33d3
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>