Subject: Re: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] Addressing IESG evaluation feedback (PR #48)

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 05:25:34 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

e3f8af0536c616d6d2a9c78f94dbe3c824848198  Switch do domainprefix/name

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/63ef9aa2f47f96a67768171c09fb35080dce33d3..e3f8af0536c616d6d2a9c78f94dbe3c824848198
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 05:27:20 -0800

@henkbirkholz pushed 3 commits.

0a2472090e09f88d7fbc5cda96ad9140bf68e499  uri-schemes in reg-id
f220b9602a139caefb6d2f03929ddc85b91c2a89  some things
f353714453eb11e1ccc5256f6b0238741fa267eb  Merge branch 'iesg-eval' of github.com:sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid into iesg-eval

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/e3f8af0536c616d6d2a9c78f94dbe3c824848198..f353714453eb11e1ccc5256f6b0238741fa267eb
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 05:55:43 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

5d7d3923cf11587b228d36b0b110b94554d0d965  Sec-cons for relative paths

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/f353714453eb11e1ccc5256f6b0238741fa267eb..5d7d3923cf11587b228d36b0b110b94554d0d965
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 05:58:21 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

f1c49bd5d2c3728439777e7d2f98a2dd7d15770d  Clarify that artifact is an absolute filesystem path

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/5d7d3923cf11587b228d36b0b110b94554d0d965..f1c49bd5d2c3728439777e7d2f98a2dd7d15770d
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:04:07 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

87fdb84b7badf1a24276de11dc6b19e1fb782ac3  Clarify base of relative URIs

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/f1c49bd5d2c3728439777e7d2f98a2dd7d15770d..87fdb84b7badf1a24276de11dc6b19e1fb782ac3
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:06:02 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

eb36b077886c02f572c3bec50c9ab68a167a98e7  typo

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/87fdb84b7badf1a24276de11dc6b19e1fb782ac3..eb36b077886c02f572c3bec50c9ab68a167a98e7
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:08:28 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

d1ca4281793e72d76247017accb981c0be4f95db  Ben re media-type (Section 2.7)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/eb36b077886c02f572c3bec50c9ab68a167a98e7..d1ca4281793e72d76247017accb981c0be4f95db
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:13:43 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

8d2ec78c4743da160682515a7ae453e84f2807f0  Ben 2.8: String comparison is byte-by-byte

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/d1ca4281793e72d76247017accb981c0be4f95db..8d2ec78c4743da160682515a7ae453e84f2807f0
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:20:42 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

6df2d878ee511fcc408684026071a22cfc9b3a7c  Ben 2.8: Generator can be a tag-id

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/8d2ec78c4743da160682515a7ae453e84f2807f0..6df2d878ee511fcc408684026071a22cfc9b3a7c
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:21:58 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

7a3d8532dc594ab050bf2abb79b56d5c4a8c6793  Ben 2.8: Generator can be a tag-id

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/6df2d878ee511fcc408684026071a22cfc9b3a7c..7a3d8532dc594ab050bf2abb79b56d5c4a8c6793
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:27:18 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

93dff88fd886abe5de5e29725951c56ffe7f4e51  Ben 2.9.1 ("current" in registry)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/7a3d8532dc594ab050bf2abb79b56d5c4a8c6793..93dff88fd886abe5de5e29725951c56ffe7f4e51
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:31:49 -0800

@henkbirkholz pushed 1 commit.

45f0c5f3be06ca6d6b8333643d1950d1c94588a5  comment on Section 2.9.1 "parity"

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/93dff88fd886abe5de5e29725951c56ffe7f4e51..45f0c5f3be06ca6d6b8333643d1950d1c94588a5
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:35:11 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

ed897808f13e8ffd96426acc29c692c09749edf6  ownership change in .cddl, too

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/45f0c5f3be06ca6d6b8333643d1950d1c94588a5..ed897808f13e8ffd96426acc29c692c09749edf6
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:21:10 -0800

769374828045e13d5076526dda21a612c44874a8  comment file version (index 21)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/ed897808f13e8ffd96426acc29c692c09749edf6..769374828045e13d5076526dda21a612c44874a8
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:36:47 -0800

0cd0830b92de6e789579756ab68527215dd7aee9  added location to evidence-entry based on the comment on location (index 23)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/769374828045e13d5076526dda21a612c44874a8..0cd0830b92de6e789579756ab68527215dd7aee9
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:37:35 -0800

d77003f176bbe54a4453541019383f245f696c15  corresponding change in full cddl

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/0cd0830b92de6e789579756ab68527215dd7aee9..d77003f176bbe54a4453541019383f245f696c15
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:44:01 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

457ad58abfc0c33621cc9b66907a62a0f404b93f  clarify interdependence of location values

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/d77003f176bbe54a4453541019383f245f696c15..457ad58abfc0c33621cc9b66907a62a0f404b93f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:52:19 -0800

273405bc519aa1fb37ed7b3f392e2966db57dba9  comment on type (index 29)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/457ad58abfc0c33621cc9b66907a62a0f404b93f..273405bc519aa1fb37ed7b3f392e2966db57dba9
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 06:58:54 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

dab54e714ebb5d148f9f4a9548d90852ca1507e5  Explain that indexed label values have a reserved 0

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/273405bc519aa1fb37ed7b3f392e2966db57dba9..dab54e714ebb5d148f9f4a9548d90852ca1507e5
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:11:27 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

0ca68e4e66595c70f66a8fc154762604a8c3af28  Clarify version scheme ordering

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/dab54e714ebb5d148f9f4a9548d90852ca1507e5..0ca68e4e66595c70f66a8fc154762604a8c3af28
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:22:04 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

a6a45083cb2c260617b61210bc499897afd870e0  Mark index 30 as unassigned

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/0ca68e4e66595c70f66a8fc154762604a8c3af28..a6a45083cb2c260617b61210bc499897afd870e0
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:32:40 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

82272586a6c433ddd00d98a5ab334b6c5a6056f4  Clarify the use of IDNA labels in domainprefix/name

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/a6a45083cb2c260617b61210bc499897afd870e0..82272586a6c433ddd00d98a5ab334b6c5a6056f4
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:38:24 -0800

c94b7f86e35f7e17fb4951da0997e279e26903e1  comment on Section 6.2.2

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/82272586a6c433ddd00d98a5ab334b6c5a6056f4..c94b7f86e35f7e17fb4951da0997e279e26903e1
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:39:54 -0800

55ce7fa23bd0708f1ed9ca2b3218eb91010e84da  also no "initially"

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/c94b7f86e35f7e17fb4951da0997e279e26903e1..55ce7fa23bd0708f1ed9ca2b3218eb91010e84da
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:42:42 -0800

1a1ccf645f07f0a56169318256e7a80c92c14ae2  made a span a block

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/55ce7fa23bd0708f1ed9ca2b3218eb91010e84da..1a1ccf645f07f0a56169318256e7a80c92c14ae2
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:51:52 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

01d2e0ecb8a298a6b3652ae4f4fd061f17a32b41  Use "criteria" in place of "guidelines" that are more like "rules"...

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/1a1ccf645f07f0a56169318256e7a80c92c14ae2..01d2e0ecb8a298a6b3652ae4f4fd061f17a32b41
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 07:53:39 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

00ffc800fd97fa0460f82cec6b9eee853d0a138f  SHOULD -> MUST for squatting

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/01d2e0ecb8a298a6b3652ae4f4fd061f17a32b41..00ffc800fd97fa0460f82cec6b9eee853d0a138f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 08:16:50 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

4092a79af9aa067893389e994a2de9cd0f513ec5  Reference 9052-to-be instead of 8152

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/00ffc800fd97fa0460f82cec6b9eee853d0a138f..4092a79af9aa067893389e994a2de9cd0f513ec5
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 11:26:24 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

af2cb66d6363847d08670fda78a6149e3d07a564  Fragment identifier considerations

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/4092a79af9aa067893389e994a2de9cd0f513ec5..af2cb66d6363847d08670fda78a6149e3d07a564
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 11:34:52 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

54f1e604535ba48b0d6a93fecc99e398881c7413  Conditionalize magic number

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/af2cb66d6363847d08670fda78a6149e3d07a564..54f1e604535ba48b0d6a93fecc99e398881c7413
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 11:59:38 -0800

@cabo pushed 4 commits.

8ed87fc24a15422c21ec074da86ba86abb7d79da  Silence xml2rfc a bit more
904ffe45185f14993a58e4ff183d8cc75d64d72e  fix irregularity
a6894dfb388ceea86d7037675279ebef693ac7f1  already fixed, typo
4b09d9e02ba98cfce243395787fd7df078a16f39  Ben re 6.7 (-> better define tag-id)

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/54f1e604535ba48b0d6a93fecc99e398881c7413..4b09d9e02ba98cfce243395787fd7df078a16f39
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:05:20 -0800

a46ed91515c03cec117663ace58c754512b088e7  removed prescriptive key identifier content

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/4b09d9e02ba98cfce243395787fd7df078a16f39..a46ed91515c03cec117663ace58c754512b088e7
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:07:04 -0800

a9e75a88abbbc43f4c7f5d8b64ad23a1c48a5e6a  improved Section 8 header

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/a46ed91515c03cec117663ace58c754512b088e7..a9e75a88abbbc43f4c7f5d8b64ad23a1c48a5e6a
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:21:07 -0800

e3bb265039d5139e5b716518a879b567de271b3f  added an up to date COSE countersign reference

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/a9e75a88abbbc43f4c7f5d8b64ad23a1c48a5e6a..e3bb265039d5139e5b716518a879b567de271b3f
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:21:53 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

4f30db65a6ba5e533c547ca42c1ee1251cfe15f0  Spell checker

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/e3bb265039d5139e5b716518a879b567de271b3f..4f30db65a6ba5e533c547ca42c1ee1251cfe15f0
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:35:16 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

e74210366c48907ede65b0a81b5226d4dd4c951d  Discuss cross-algorithm attacks on hashes

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/4f30db65a6ba5e533c547ca42c1ee1251cfe15f0..e74210366c48907ede65b0a81b5226d4dd4c951d
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:41:06 -0800

8ba0e9df1515f48ebc718714281900fb715f674c  added SecCon on suppressed new tags

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/e74210366c48907ede65b0a81b5226d4dd4c951d..8ba0e9df1515f48ebc718714281900fb715f674c
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:45:45 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

5a4f7d8e3bfac90669783e2896c9ade685d4a61e  Add some seccons references

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/8ba0e9df1515f48ebc718714281900fb715f674c..5a4f7d8e3bfac90669783e2896c9ade685d4a61e
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:52:50 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

497482f140ecc85045175d4de2fa4b346d0363cd  Discuss disclosure, particularly via entitlement keys

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/5a4f7d8e3bfac90669783e2896c9ade685d4a61e..497482f140ecc85045175d4de2fa4b346d0363cd
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:05:26 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

3b03432b1e6fe6d4eb8952c5abd989020e081922  Explain that signed ≠ true

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/497482f140ecc85045175d4de2fa4b346d0363cd..3b03432b1e6fe6d4eb8952c5abd989020e081922
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:11:50 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

c6ca7fcfa2e72337a9b6c64a7b320b41fa2dc3a5  Secure key/entity database

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/3b03432b1e6fe6d4eb8952c5abd989020e081922..c6ca7fcfa2e72337a9b6c64a7b320b41fa2dc3a5
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:14:23 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

7a63cbe92006667c6441a538699bdca7ecbad0fa  veracity -> + suitability

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/c6ca7fcfa2e72337a9b6c64a7b320b41fa2dc3a5..7a63cbe92006667c6441a538699bdca7ecbad0fa
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:18:10 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

4d732dfb7fd04c04c0a358ed613b1de391d0b104  use, not create revocation information

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/7a63cbe92006667c6441a538699bdca7ecbad0fa..4d732dfb7fd04c04c0a358ed613b1de391d0b104
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:20:58 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

6eced3997b02d76e6069e0e4321609da651edcc8  tags aren't confidential, but which apply is

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/4d732dfb7fd04c04c0a358ed613b1de391d0b104..6eced3997b02d76e6069e0e4321609da651edcc8
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:33:40 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

7a2adf08832badfcebe7be3af5341d79a52b9677  tag-id collision as an attack

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/6eced3997b02d76e6069e0e4321609da651edcc8..7a2adf08832badfcebe7be3af5341d79a52b9677
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:40:02 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

52063fbdee69f117da0e63af2943535a236ed773  easily discoverable -> by authorized applications and users on an

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/7a2adf08832badfcebe7be3af5341d79a52b9677..52063fbdee69f117da0e63af2943535a236ed773
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 13:52:39 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

cdeea43c2d5b426c9d5f04f6976269c852dbf4ff  Ben's nits

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/52063fbdee69f117da0e63af2943535a236ed773..cdeea43c2d5b426c9d5f04f6976269c852dbf4ff
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: cabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 14:02:29 -0800

@cabo pushed 1 commit.

46f25c04942a43c6b5504e382d3b2751c205d518  typo

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/cdeea43c2d5b426c9d5f04f6976269c852dbf4ff..46f25c04942a43c6b5504e382d3b2751c205d518
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 14:19:42 -0800

d6c7b7b4745d74be5d3802e73716406bd68bd604  moved X.1520 to informative
8ce75cbe4700edd861423ed5ca6daae9595df79f  Merge branch 'iesg-eval' of github.com:sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid into iesg-eval
75e19f4deb64637e58e4e1ef1bee698d1acfe053  Merge branch 'iesg-eval' of github.com:sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid into iesg-eval

-- 
View it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/files/46f25c04942a43c6b5504e382d3b2751c205d518..75e19f4deb64637e58e4e1ef1bee698d1acfe053
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/push/[email-masked]>

---

From: Henk Birkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 05:47:46 -0700

Merged #48 into master.

-- 
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48#event-6275214393
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.

Message ID: <sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/48/issue_event/[email-masked]>