Subject: issues status & progress...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:55:44 +0000

All,

We've resolved a bunch of things as a result of the
slc meeting and thereafter on the list - its nice to see
progress!

The following seem to be the open issues at the moment:

- use/non-use of sasl authorization id
- beep/http

Let me know if I'm wrong, or if you've another issue to
raise. Of course, please do continue discussion of these
issues on the list.

I'll work on getting another version of the protocol draft 
out over the holidays. For the open issues, I'll leave things 
as they are now, (i.e. no authorization id and beep) but will 
mention them as issues in the draft.

Meanwhile, best wishes for the holidays,
Stephen.

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com