Subject: WG last call on framework document.

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:29:38 +0100

All,

This message is to start a WG last call on the framework
document. Since its summer (here) the last call will have
a duration of one month, i.e. it ends on August 24th.

The framrwork draft is at [1].

I hope to produce a new protocol document in the near
future, which all going well, ought also be ready for
last call.

Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com