Subject: Working Group Last-Call on protocol I-D

From: "Nystrom, Magnus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:55:09 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

All,

This is to announce that we now start a working group last-call on the
protocol document, now in version -05. As I see it, there is only one
unresolved issue - whether to add a DELETE message or not - but of course
other things may turn up during this last call period, which will run
until February 1st, 2003.

-- Magnus

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:33:31 -0800

> until February 1st, 2003.

uh, could you wait until after the secretariat sends out the publication notice
before making a last call?

/mtr

---

From: "Nystrom, Magnus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 14:32:40 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

Marshall suggests that we fix the broken Appendix B in -05, and then have
a last call on -06 instead. Stephen and I agree. The working group
last-call on -05 is therefore recalled and we will start a new last-call
as soon as -06 has been published.

-- Magnus