Subject: Re: bantin info

From: "Idwal Streeter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 07:23:12 -0300

Re: bantin info 
HOT MONDAY FOR TTEN
 
TTEN *** TTEN *** TTEN
 
TTEN - Ten & 10, Inc.
 
GROUND FLOOR opportunity in the WIFI Industry!!
 
TTEN could see explosive growth as a newly trading company - 500%-1000%
is not uncommon.
 
Current: 0.14
Sh or t Term Tar get: 1.20
 
TTEN has grown from China business focus to USA, Europe, Latin America
as well as other areas of Asia. Within 12 months expected to generate $2
MILLION in NET INCOME. $200 MILLION in 5 years.
 
TTEN is made up of 4 operating subsidiaries:

	Tech 10: WIFI and WiMAX
	Mobile 10: Music and mobile entertainment delivered via
Internet, G3, etc
	Dream Learning Center: Digital Media Learning products
	Ten & 10 Network: Sales and marketing

Telecommunications is globally a TRILLION dollar industry.
 
Tech 10 has entered into a strategic alliance with FSP Holding an Asian
based WiFi and WiMAX provider. The collective goal of the venture is to
become the premier MAN/LAN (metropolitan area network/local area
network) provider satisfying the needs of government and corporations in
Asia. FSP is currently a pioneer in developing high performance,
efficient and expandable wireless/wired communication networks in Asia.
The Core business is: metropolitan wireless broadband for emergency
responses, the WiMAX applications and value-added services, include:
Public Safety Surveillance and Mobile Command Center, Distance Learning,
Cyber Cafe Access, Dynamic Video Surveillance, SOS Poles, Public Traffic
System, Road Monitoring System, Video-Conferencing, Multi-media
Broadcasting, Train Compartment Monitoring etc. FSP anticipates the
ability to generate gross revenues of about $2 billion in five years,
and net profits of about $200 million.
 
WATCH TTEN GO HIGHER AND HIGHER.