Subject: Or an urgency

From: "Dixie Black" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 11:13:14 +0100

conduct and maxims of that court, yet you may remark the forms, the
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

              BULL MARKET REPORT
:NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC:.

Impact Equ-ity Report

Symbol OTC:     NHVP
Current Price:     $0.11
5 Day Expected: $0.65

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Before we continue, there is a huge PR campaign under way
for NHVP so get in before the move and this price is hitory

The Bull Hunter

The Real Estate Sector has bottomed out and now is the time to
get in, NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC has provided over 20
time returns during the real estate boom and its ready to do it again.

* NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP * NHVP *

Look out for breaking news on NHVP with your broker! 
Grab NHVP first thing tuesday morning!

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
it. The manner of doing things is often more important than the things
some scraps of ancient authors by heart, which they improperly and
above it: They please the mind, and give a cheerfulness to the