Subject: speakPeiping wrote: Would you ...

From: "Youngil Gudger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:30:29 +0480

At the time HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
operative and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

9t44el7bsmoxkh7hw0gcmg23irxo6rxwxgel8wq0vrirrr
786878666E6E456A6B746C666D747168666E793377
J7PS7312AAWDM2V0HIMIK3P41UQ0PU8BLIK9UCJZXUG