Subject: Not too shabby

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:15:59 +0000

e T G U Brings Real Relief During Energy Crisis

5 point you should be on top of this thanksgiving:

1. The entire world is concerned about the Energy Crisis
2. Companies are seeking their own solutions to reducing energy costs to
save their business.
3. SensorStat, e tgu's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida installed the system in June 2006. They are
now boasting it has reduced there bills and paid for itself in just 1
year. 
5. A planned media campaign next week will be drawing both investors and
brokers to the table.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.