Subject: Thursday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:06:03 +0300

Gold Investor Newsletter
HPGI announces more Gold findings. Share prices jump 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

In an effort to find more gold, large deposits found in Suriname has
turned attention to the small country of Suriname. It is literally a
modern day Gold Rush.

Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
3.55 ounces/ton.

Important Points To Remember

1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
daily.
2. Shortage of gold supplies is causing a steady increase in the price
of gold. Recent findings at Hemisphere Gold show huge potential returns
for early investors.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
globally.

HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.