Subject: [salud] Salud WG agenda for IETF 78

From: "WORLEY, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:44:41 -0400

The agenda for the Salud WG session at IETF 78 is:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/salud.html

SALUD WG Chair: Dale R. Worley

Last updated on 7.22.2010

Friday, July 30, 2010:  1300-1400 - 0.1 London

Time           Length  Presenter       Topic             Related documents
13:00-13:05     5      Chair           Status and        Charter
	       	       		       agenda bash

13:05-13:10     5      Chair           Discuss 
	       	       		       adopting Liess
				       draft as WG item  draft-liess-dispatch-
				       	     	   	   alert-info-urns-02

13:10-13:35    25      Laura Liess     changes since -01
	       	       	     	       and open issues   draft-liess-dispatch-
				       	   		   alert-info-urns-02

13:35-13:55    20      All             Discussion       

13:55-14:00     5      Chair & all     Summary and the way forward

NOTE:  We are working on scheduling an informal design and discussion session outside of normal session hours to accommodate those who cannot attend the session.  When it is scheduled, we will announce it on (this) Salud mailing list.

Dale (Chair)