Subject: [salud] Updates for section 5

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:29:15 -0400 (EDT)

We use the term "entities" for whoever defined a private extension.
The -07 text for section 5 uses the term "independent organization",
which I've corrected here.  But what term do we want to use?
"organization" is closer to ordinary English use, but strictly
speaking, an individual can define private extensions as well, and
they aren't an "organization.  Is there a standard term for use in
RFCs?

Dale

@@ -40,8 +48,8 @@
    to be present containing the "appearance" parameter, but no special
    ringtone need be specified.
 
-   The "<private-name>" syntax is used for extensions specific to
-   independent organizations, as described in Section 7.2.
+   The "<private-name>" syntax is used for extensions defined by
+   independent entities, as described in Section 7.2.
 
 5.2.1.  Alert-Info URN Indication Values for the alert-category
         'service'
@@ -124,7 +132,7 @@
 
    - <private-name>
 
-   Examples: urn:alert:delay:yes .
+   Examples: urn:alert:delay:yes.