Subject: [salud] Moving forward with the draft

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:44:03 -0400 (EDT)

[as chair]

It is my belief that we have resolved all outstanding issues with the
draft, excepting as detailed below.

The revised URN namespace definition has received no comments from the
URN-NID mailing list.  I have been unable to contact Alfred Hoenes, so
presumably we will hear no objections from him.

The other issues that I've known about I have filed in the issue
tracker.  The list can be found at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/salud/trac/report/1?asc=1&sort=ticket

I believe that all of these issues have been fixed and discussed on
the mailing list, with the possible exception of #6, 'Better
explanation of "delay"'
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/salud/trac/ticket/6).  But looking at
section 3.1.6 and the changes to section 6.2.5
(http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-07&url2=draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-08),
I believe that that issue has been resolved as well.

The only additional issue that I know of is that we haven't listed
Alfred in the Acknowledgments section.

If everyone agrees that there are no issues that I have not listed, I
propose that we:

- Produce a -09 version, listing Alfred in the Acknowledgments.

- Proceed to WGLC

- I search for a Document Shepherd to submit the draft to the IESG.

What do you think?

Dale

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:55:41 -0400

WFM

On 10/18/13 4:44 PM, Dale R. Worley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> salud mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/salud
>

---

From: Laura Liess <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 07:41:52 +0200

Dale,

I think this is a good way to move forward. I will update the draft.

Thank you
Laura

2013/10/18 Dale R. Worley <[email-masked]>

> (
> http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-07&url2=draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-08
> ),

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:36:33 -0400 (EDT)

[as chair]

> From: Laura Liess <[email-masked]>

> I think this is a good way to move forward. I will update the draft.

If I read the schedule correctly, *today* (Monday) is the I-D cutoff.
So it would help if you could get the revised draft in before 24:00
UTC.

Otherwise, I think we can proceed with the WGLC using the -09 draft,
on the understanding that we will add Afred later.

Dale