Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Manual Post Requested for draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:14:33 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Bob Kefta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:14:33 -0700

Hi,

Manual posting has been requested for the following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL: 
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/81000/

  File name       : draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity
  Revision        : 02
  Submission date : 2016-09-19
  Group           : Individual Submission 

  Title           : Pseudonymity Support for Kerberos
  Document date   : 2016-09-19
  Pages           : 7
  File size       : 17.5 KB

  Submitter       : Bob Kefta <[email-masked]>

  Abstract        :    Kerberos either retains client identity in all its ticket
   transformations, or it applies rigorous anonymity.  When crossing
   over to another realm, an intermediate privacy measure is often
   desired, namely pseudonymity, as described in this specification.

  Authors:

  Comment to the secretariat:

Authors not being selected.

TEST POST DO NOT POST