Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] I-D Action: draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-02.txt

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:15:13 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:15:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pseudonymity Support for Kerberos
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-19

Abstract:
   Kerberos either retains client identity in all its ticket
   transformations, or it applies rigorous anonymity.  When crossing
   over to another realm, an intermediate privacy measure is often
   desired, namely pseudonymity, as described in this specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/