Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Random Job Questionnaire

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:53:46 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Random Job Questionnaire
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:53:46 -0700

Hi Peter E. Yee, this is the questionnaire for the position Random Job.
Please follow the directions in the questionnaire closely - you may see
that some changes have been made from previous years, so please take note.

We look forward to reading your questionnaire response!  If you have any
administrative questions, please send mail to [email-masked].

You may have received this questionnaire before accepting the nomination.  A
separate message, sent at the time of nomination, provides instructions for
indicating whether you accept or decline. If you have not completed those
steps, please do so as soon as possible, or contact the nomcom chair.

Thank you!

NomCom Chair: Replace this content with the appropriate questionnaire for the position Random Job.