Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Deborah Brungard's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:06:25 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Deborah Brungard's Discuss on draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
From: Deborah Brungard via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:06:25 -0700

Deborah Brungard has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Foo Test

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bar Test