Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Milestones changed for taps WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:57:00 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Milestones changed for taps WG
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 13:57:00 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit an Informational document defining a set of
security-related Transport Services", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-taps-transport-security to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit document(s) to be published as Proposed Standard to
the IESG specifying one or more methods to provide applications with the
Transport Services identified by the WG", set due date to September 2021 from
November 2019, added draft-ietf-taps-arch, draft-ietf-taps-interface,
draft-ietf-taps-impl to milestone.

Changed milestone "Recharter or conclude.", set due date to September 2021
from November 2019.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/taps/about/