Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Internal WG Review: Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission (cellar)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 19:32:14 -0800

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Internal WG Review: Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission (cellar)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: "The IAB" <[email-masked]>, "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 19:32:14 -0800

A new charter for the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime
transmission (cellar) WG in the Applications and Real-Time Area of the IETF
is being considered.  The draft charter for this WG is provided below for
your review and comment.

Review time is one week.

The IETF Secretariat

Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission (cellar)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Current status: Active WG

Chairs:
  Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
  Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>

Assigned Area Director:
  Murray Kucherawy <[email-masked]>

Applications and Real-Time Area Directors:
  Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
  Murray Kucherawy <[email-masked]>

Mailing list:
  Address: [email-masked]
  To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/cellar
  Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/cellar/

Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-cellar/

new text here

Milestones: