Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Confirm password reset at datatracker.ietf.org

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:13:44 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Confirm password reset at datatracker.ietf.org
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:13:44 -0700

Hello,

We have received a password reset request for [email-masked] at
datatracker.ietf.org.  In order to set a new password for the
[email-masked] account, please go to the following link and follow the
instructions there:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/reset/confirm/Imtlc2FyYUBzdGFmZi5pZXRmLm9yZyI:1marBg:4rFpx23_VtXI_WmmwKZS0KyqTPs/

This link will expire in 3 days.

If you have not requested a password reset you can ignore this email, your
credentials have been left untouched.

Best regards,

	The datatracker login manager service
	(for the IETF Secretariat)