Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Confirm registration at datatracker.ietf.org

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 07:23:48 -0800

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Confirm registration at datatracker.ietf.org
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 07:23:48 -0800

Hello,

We have received an account creation request for [email-masked] at
datatracker.ietf.org.

If you do not already have datatracker account, please go to the following
link and follow the instructions there in order to set a new password for the
[email-masked] account:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/create/confirm/ImpoYW5qb25lczFAZ21haWwuY29tIg:1nH5ro:xSnTwlLltKHE3V2HLvawAmz8elA/

This link will expire in 3 days.

If you already have a datatracker account, please go to the following link
instead, and add the new email [email-masked] to your existing account:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/

Best regards,

	The datatracker login manager service
	(for the IETF Secretariat)