Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-16

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:13:50 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-16
From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:13:50 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are no remarks associated with this position.