Subject: Re: cyrus-sasl-1.3b1

From: Rob Earhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 07:41:23 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Rob Weltman wrote:
>   I've worked up a revised proposal with SUN, mostly changing the
> factory interface to be more like the URL one. It looks like I'll have
> to be at the IETF meeting at least on Wednesday (March 17), the LDAP
> day. Will you guys be around then? Or maybe Thursday? This might be a
> good opportunity to make some progress on unifying the proposals. 

  Sounds great.  I'm not entirely sure yet what my schedule will look
like, but I'll be around both days.

  )Rob

---

From: [email-masked] (Rob Weltman)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:44:48 -0800

I'm attaching a zip file with javadocs, and also a sample driver file. I was meaning to write some code to figure out what an LDAP implementation and an IMAP implementation would look like using the cyrus API, to make it easier to compare, but haven't had time.

Rob

---

From: Rob Earhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 07:41:23 -0500 (EST)

)Rob

---

From: [email-masked] (Rob Weltman)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 22:44:48 -0800

Rob