Subject: Cyrus SASL 1.5.0 released

From: Lawrence Greenfield <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jun 1999 22:59:54 -0400

I'm pleased to announce the release of Cyrus SASL, version 1.5.0,
available at:
<url:ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus-mail/cyrus-sasl-v1.5.0.tar.gz>

It is a fully functional implementation of Chris Newman's SASL API,
allowing clients and servers to easily support many authentication
methods.  We plan on using it for all authentication in the next
release of Cyrus IMAPD, coming soon.

Please try it out.  Send comments to <[email-masked]>.

This version includes the following plugins:
ANONYMOUS
CRAM-MD5
DIGEST-MD5
GSSAPI
KERBEROS_V4
PLAIN

Thanks,
Larry Greenfield
[email-masked]