Subject: Free Internet Stock Newsletter

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 04:37:54 -0400 (EDT)

We are offering a new internet and small cap 
newsletter at no charge. We will deliver to you 
via email on a weekly basis a market re-cap and 
selected small cap stock ideas. If you are interested
in this service, click here ( mailto:[email-masked] )
to start receiving ideas for today's investor.     

************************************************************************
Removal Instructions:For removal just click on the link
below, and leave remove in the subject line and your name
will be removed within 48 hours of your request. Thank You
for your time.

( mailto:[email-masked] )

Under bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter can not be considered spam as we include: Contact
information and a Remove Link.
************************************************************************  
*************
99208