Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-securid-sasl-02.txt

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:34:59 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

FYI. Hopefully, this is the final version of this I-D before it
goes to an informational RFC. I have incorporated comments from
several sources, in particular John Myers, and I am very grateful
for the feedback I have received.

Major differences between this draft and the previous one:

-Skipped ASN.1, use simpler, text-based PDUs defined in ABNF instead.
-Extended security-considerations section.

-- Magnus
Magnus Nystrom		Email: [email-masked]
RSA Laboratories

---

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:34:59 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

-- Magnus

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:34:59 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-securid-sasl-02.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

-- Magnus