Subject: FlowerFunds - Fund Raising Program

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:32:17

SendFlowersAmerica is proud to introduce FlowerFunds--

This unique new concept will provide an income flow for your 
organization for years to come.  Your organization is invited to 
explore the possibilities of participating in FlowerFunds. 

     $FlowerFunds is an individualized fund raising program for 
non-profit organizations and schools.

     $FlowerFunds are cash rebates that are paid to your 
organization each and every time an order is placed by your 
members and supporters.

     $The best part is that it costs your organization nothing to 
participate!!

How it works:

     1.   When your members and supporters order flowers or gifts 
through sendflowersamerica they determine the price they want to 
pay; be it $30, $40, $50 or $1000.  Since your members and 
supporters determine the price, they all can participate in this 
program.

     2.   Your organization receives 20% of the purchase price of 
the order.  Say a husband buys his wife a $50 bouquet.  Your 
organization will receive a $10 cash rebate. Nice.

This program never ends.  Each and every time there is an order 
placed by your memebers and supporters, your organization will 
receive the 20% cash rebate.  That's a lot of FlowerFunds, and 
your organization stands to benefit from a findraiser unlike any 
other fundraiser.

For more information call 1 800 SEND 123 or

http://www.sendflowersamerica.com

Imagine earning money for your organization by making someone 
smile  :-)

From: [email-masked]
Subject: FlowerFunds - Fund Raising Program
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:32:17
Sender: [email-masked]

SendFlowersAmerica is proud to introduce FlowerFunds--

This unique new concept will provide an income flow for your 
organization for years to come.  Your organization is invited to 
explore the possibilities of participating in FlowerFunds. 

     $FlowerFunds is an individualized fund raising program for 
non-profit organizations and schools.

     $FlowerFunds are cash rebates that are paid to your 
organization each and every time an order is placed by your 
members and supporters.

     $The best part is that it costs your organization nothing to 
participate!!

How it works:

     1.   When your members and supporters order flowers or gifts 
through sendflowersamerica they determine the price they want to 
pay; be it $30, $40, $50 or $1000.  Since your members and 
supporters determine the price, they all can participate in this 
program.

     2.   Your organization receives 20% of the purchase price of 
the order.  Say a husband buys his wife a $50 bouquet.  Your 
organization will receive a $10 cash rebate. Nice.

This program never ends.  Each and every time there is an order 
placed by your memebers and supporters, your organization will 
receive the 20% cash rebate.  That's a lot of FlowerFunds, and 
your organization stands to benefit from a findraiser unlike any 
other fundraiser.

For more information call 1 800 SEND 123 or

http://www.sendflowersamerica.com

Imagine earning money for your organization by making someone 
smile  :-)

To: [email-masked]
Path: not-for-mail
From: John Gardiner Myers <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: mcom.list.ietf-sasl
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] Re: SASL: generic failure
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 07:25:31 -0700
Organization: Netscape Communications Corporation
Lines: 58
NNTP-Posting-Host: 205.217.228.43
To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

--------------ms00D733F24EC1878CD97F42A7
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This list is for the discussion of SASL protocol issues.  Questions
concerning support for particular implementations should be addressed to
the maintainers or discussion lists for those particular
implementations.
--------------ms00D733F24EC1878CD97F42A7
Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature; name="smime.p7s"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="smime.p7s"
Content-Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

--------------ms00D733F24EC1878CD97F42A7--

Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 17:40:14 -0700
To: [email-masked]
From: Luke Cowell <[email-masked]>
Subject: SASL: generic failure
Sender: [email-masked]

When I attempt to authenticate through the cryus imap client I got 
authentication failures.

Here is an example session.

su cyrus -c /usr/cyrus/bin/imapd
* OK localhost Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.24 server ready
. login username Passw0Rd
. NO Login failed: generic failure
. logout
* BYE LOGOUT received
. OK Completed

I knew that sasl was used with the imap distribution so I decided to test 
out my sasl installation. This is on a solaris 5.7 system w/ gcc 2.8.1

I was able to replicate the error message using the sample script in the 
sasl distribution. I compiled sasl with the following flags.

./configure --disable-krb4 --disable-gssapi --enable-pwcheck

pwcheck is a running process.

sample/sample-server -m PLAIN
Forcing use of mechanism PLAIN
Sending list of 1 mechanism(s)
S: UExBSU4=
Waiting for client mechanism...

..............

./sample/sample-client -m PLAIN
Waiting for mechanism list from server...
S: UExBSU4=
Forcing use of mechanism PLAIN
Choosing best mechanism from: PLAIN
sample-client: Starting SASL negotiation: generic failure

Does this indicate some sort of problem ? I can't seem to find any helpful 
documentation on what a generic failure is. Is there some documentation I 
can be reading ? Any available help would be appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke Cowell
Motionlink Internet
Senior Systems Administrator
http://www.imag.net
-----------------------------------------------------------------------