Subject: beep use of sasl

From: "Marshall Rose" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:35:29 -0700

the IETF work on BEEP - a framework for application layer protocols -
includes the use of both SASL and TLS.

although several people have individually commented/improved on the
specification, a solicitation has never been made to this mailing list for
comments.

i refer you to Sections 4 and 9 of

    http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-beep-framework-02.txt

if you are interested, please review these sections and direct
questions/comments/suggestions to either myself or [email-masked]

earlier versions of this specification have already been independently
implemented with various SASL mechanisms; even so, any experience from folks
who have integrated SASL with other application protocols is appreciated.

thanks!

/mtr

---

From: "Marshall Rose" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 11:35:29 -0700

thanks!

/mtr