Subject: SASL (informal) meeting in Atlanta

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:25:43 -0600

I currently see no interest in official BOF (correct me if I am wrong).
So I suggest we hold an informal meeting to progress various documents
(SASL spec, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, GSSAPI, SRP, SM2, etc). Currently
there is an almost empty slot on Tuesday, November 19 from 14:15 till
15:15.

Comments?

Regards,
Alexey Melnikov
__________________________________________
R & D, ACI Worldwide/MessagingDirect
Watford, UK

Work Phone: +44 1923 81 2877
Home Page: http://orthanc.ab.ca/mel

I speak for myself only, not for my employer.
__________________________________________

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:00:57 -0600

> there is an almost empty slot on Tuesday, November 19 from 14:15 till

Hmm, after checking the most recent agenda I see that this conflicts with
Kerberos WG meeting.
I am open to suggestions.

> Comments?

Cheers,
Alexey Melnikov

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

> there is an almost empty slot on Tuesday, November 19 from 14:15 till

For my purposes 17:00-18:00 on Tuesday would be best, figuring that S/MIME
likely won't use the whole two+ hours, and allowing for possible dinner
discussion.

 - RL "Bob"

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:00:57 -0600

Cheers,
Alexey Melnikov

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

- RL "Bob"