Subject: Things to discuss in Seoul

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:42:52 -0500 (EST)

Who will be there in Seoul?  I'm trying to get a good idea of what
drafts we can focus on for that meeting.  Presumably regardless of
attendance we'll try and do as much as we can on the base spec,
stringprep, plain and anonymous.  We are trying to get those drafts to
the IESG.

But among the remaining documents it may be better to focus time based
on who is available.

Also, if you have specific issues that need meeting time, please /let
us know.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:20:44 +0000

Sam Hartman wrote:

>Who will be there in Seoul?
>
I should be there.

>  I'm trying to get a good idea of what
>stringprep, plain and anonymous.
>
I was under impression that the last two are basically done?

>  We are trying to get those drafts to
>the IESG.
>
I would like to have some discussions about DIGEST-MD5 (in particular 
selecting a single way of fixing CBC mode attack fix) and GSSAPI with 
people who are interested.
Also, as usual, I am interested in hearing more feedback on SASL C API 
and HTTP SASL draft I am coauthoring.

Alexey

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:29:31 -0500

>>>>> "Alexey" == Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> Who will be there in Seoul?
    Alexey> I should be there.

    >> I'm trying to get a good idea of what drafts we can focus on
    >> for that meeting.  Presumably regardless of attendance we'll
    >> try and do as much as we can on the base spec, stringprep,
    >> plain and anonymous.
    >> 
    Alexey> I was under impression that the last two are basically
    Alexey> done?

    >> We are trying to get those drafts to the IESG.
    >> 
    >> But among the remaining documents it may be better to focus
    >> time based on who is available.
    >> 
    >> 
    >> Also, if you have specific issues that need meeting time,
    >> please /let us know.
    >> 
    Alexey> I would like to have some discussions about DIGEST-MD5 (in
    Alexey> particular selecting a single way of fixing CBC mode
    Alexey> attack fix) and GSSAPI with people who are interested.
    Alexey> Also, as usual, I am interested in hearing more feedback
    Alexey> on SASL C API and HTTP SASL draft I am coauthoring.

    Alexey> Alexey

As am I.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:20:44 +0000

I should be there.

Alexey

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:29:31 -0500

Alexey> Alexey

As am I.