Subject: Re: Poll: pure SCRAM versa SCRAM-as-GS2

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:07:59 +0100

Alexey Melnikov writes:
> But then I think GSS-API implementors would need to see the other half 
> of the ABNF...

That's acceptable. Optimising for the common case implies that unusual 
cases don't have to be optimal.

Arnt

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:17:02 +0000

Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

> Alexey Melnikov writes:
>
>> But then I think GSS-API implementors would need to see the other 
>> half of the ABNF...
>

If you suggesting something like moving the full ABNF to Appendix (and 
keeping the expanded one in the main body of the document), then this 
can be done.