Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SASL And Channel Binding
	Author(s)       : N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-04-15

This document specifies the semantics of channel binding for the
Simple Authentication and Security Layers (SASL) framework,
mechanisms and applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-channel-bindings-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.