Subject: sasl authentication

From: "Brian Andrus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:57:57 -0700

Hello all.

New to the list because I am trying to find out if/how I can authenticate
via sasl for accounts whose username has the '@' sign in them.

There are a number in our ldap directory, which do authenticate for ssh,
ftp, etc however when I try setting up postfix, it will not authenticate. It
seems to be breaking the username up into a realm as well.

So, is it possible to get sasl to authenticate using an email looking
username against pam/ldap?

Or

Where is the proper place to ask this?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Brian

---

From: Rob Siemborski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:05:01 -0700

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Brian Andrus <[email-masked]> wrote:

> via sasl for accounts whose username has the ‘@’ sign in them.
>

[email-masked]

-Rob

-- 
Rob Siemborski        |     PGP:0x5CE32FCC    |     [email-masked]
Software Engineer     |                       |            650-623-6925