Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using GSS-API Mechanisms in SASL: The GS2 Mechanism Family
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson, N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-14.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-06-27

This document describes how to use a Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) mechanism in the the Simple
Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) framework.  This is done by
defining a new SASL mechanism family, called GS2.  This mechanism
family offers a number of improvements over the previous "SASL/
GSSAPI" mechanism: it is more general, uses fewer messages for the
authentication phase in some cases, and supports negotiable use of
channel binding.  Only GSS-API mechanisms that support channel
binding are supported.

See <http://josefsson.org/sasl-gs2-*/> for more information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-gs2-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.