Subject: [sasl] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-03.txt]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:07:14 +0100

If anybody is planning to implement this for SCRAM, please let me know.

Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-03.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP schema for storing SCRAM secrets
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-09-11

This memo describes how authPassword LDAP attribute can be used for
storing secrets used by Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) Simple
Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) Mechanism.Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt