Subject: [sasl] Implementing SCRAM (3)

From: Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:39:44 +0200

I cannot parse the first sentence below.  The last sentence is
incorrect; the list after the paragraph describes the entire data and
not the header part.

OLD:
   o  c: This REQUIRED attribute specifies base64-encoded of a header
      and the channel-binding data.  It is sent by the client in its
      second authentication message.  The header consist of:

NEW:
   o  c: This REQUIRED attribute specifies the base64-encoded GS2 header
      and channel-binding data.  It is sent by the client in its
      second authentication message.  The data consist of:

/Simon

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:44:51 +0100

>      second authentication message.  The data consist of:
I think this is editorial, but I agree your version is more precise.