Subject: [sasl] Next steps for draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:24:56 +0100

The IETF Last Call for scram-ldap has ended. According to my notes, 
the following comments were received:

Peter Saint-Andre:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sasl/current/msg04319.html

Chris Lonvick's SecDir review:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg01143.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg01145.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg01146.html

IANA's review:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-melnikov-sasl-scram-ldap/comment/103943/

It looks like the draft needs some small changes (mostly of editorial
nature), so I've changed the state to ::Revised ID Needed.

(Although draft submissions are currently closed, they will re-open
again on November 9, and the next IESG telechat isn't until after
IETF76.)

Best regards,
Pasi