Subject: [sasl] Postfix and sasl auth isue with multiple mysql server

From: Vahriç Muhtaryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:29:33 +0200

Hello ,

On my centos machine relate cyrus-sasl packages are installed. You can see
my smtpd.conf below.

I have multiple databases which have username and pass informations.

I would like to use postfix as a centeral smtp auth server for all but
something I can not do it

if I write down only sql_hostnames:212.58.4.184 or
sql_hostnames:212.58.4.247 its working, but when I try to use sql_hostnames:
(212.58.4.184:3306,212.58.4.247:3306) its not working

>From cyrus , I check that its okay and before I tested and it was working
but right now no ! 

http://asyd.net/docs/cyrus-options.html

sql_hostnamesSQL plugin Comma separated list of SQL servers (in host[:port]
format). none (engine dependent)

How I'm testing; I'm sending different username and pass which are not
stored in mysql servers and waiting postfix step by step query mysql servers
but its not working . 

any experiance about related issue ? 

cyrus-sasl-lib-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-gssapi-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-md5-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-lib-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-sql-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-ntlm-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-ldap-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-ntlm-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-gssapi-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-plain-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-devel-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-devel-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-sql-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-md5-2.1.22-5.el5

cyrus-sasl-ldap-2.1.22-5.el5

/usr/lib64/sasl2/smtpd.conf

log_level: 7

pwcheck_method: auxprop

auxprop_plugin: sql

mech_list: plain login

sql_engine: mysql

sql_hostnames: (212.58.4.184:3306,212.58.4.247:3306)

sql_user: postfix

sql_passwd: your-password

sql_database: postfix

sql_select: select clear from postfix_smtp where email='%u@%r'

Regards

Vahric

---

From: Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:41:15 -0800

This list is for discussing work items of the IETF SASL WG and other topics relevant to the standardization of SASL technologies.

Discussion of a particular SASL implementation, such as Cyrus SASL, should be directed to an appropriate forum intended to support that implementation.  For Cyrus SASL, please use the [email-masked] mailing list.

Regards, Kurt
(SASL WG co-chair)

On Nov 23, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Vahriç Muhtaryan wrote:

> Hello ,
>  
> On my centos machine relate cyrus-sasl packages are installed. You can see my smtpd.conf below.
> I would like to use postfix as a centeral smtp auth server for all but something I can not do it
>  
> if I write down only sql_hostnames:212.58.4.184 or sql_hostnames:212.58.4.247 its working, but when I try to use sql_hostnames: (212.58.4.184:3306,212.58.4.247:3306) its not working
>  
> From cyrus , I check that its okay and before I tested and it was working but right now no !
> sql_hostnamesSQL plugin Comma separated list of SQL servers (in host[:port] format). none (engine dependent)
>  
> How I’m testing; I’m sending different username and pass which are not stored in mysql servers and waiting postfix step by step query mysql servers but its not working .
>  
> _______________________________________________
> sasl mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sasl