Subject: [SAVA] Charter Proposal To Be Discussed at BoF

From: fergdawg at netzero.net (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:57:48 GMT

- -- Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi> wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Barry Greene (bgreene) wrote:
>> 1. AAA (Radius, TACACS+, Kerberos, and Diameter)
>> 2. DHCP
>> 3. PPP with address ranges configured on the network gear (pre DHCP)
>
>+ IKE.
>
>Not sure if I understand how AAA in and of itself can provide 
addresses?  Isn't it used in conjunction with PPP or DHCP?

Yes.

- - ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 Engineering Architecture for the Internet
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net
 ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________________________________
Free information - Easy Relocation Services. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4tUOc1CmBPlInCLbd0ZZsWQtNYL6uEP0cbUC8hM5GXHUEKK3/