Subject: [SAVA] Charter Proposal To Be Discussed at BoF

From: fergdawg at netzero.net (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:44:14 GMT

- -- "Paul Ferguson" <fergdawg at netzero.net> wrote:

>Also, I'm a little concerned about statically addressed hosts on
>a segment (which in a data center or hosting provider will be a
>very high percentage) because of ARP spoofing issues.

Actually, strike that part about ARP spoofing (although it's still
a concern, it is not appropriate in this context), but keep the
concerned note of statically assigned host addresses.

(I told you I hadn't had any coffee yet.... :-)

- - ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 Engineering Architecture for the Internet
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net
 ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________________________________
Digital Photography - Click Now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4sv56rNcFzx7UHFzwherj3RAj67U05lkL1BCOPlVMG4aBwt7/